Dersleri yüzünden oldukça stresli bir ruh haline sikiş hikayeleri bürünüp özel matematik dersinden önce rahatlayabilmek için amatör pornolar kendisini yatak odasına kapatan genç adam telefonundan porno resimleri açtığı porno filmini keyifle seyir ederek yatağını mobil porno okşar ruh dinlendirici olduğunu iddia ettikleri özel sex resim bir masaj salonunda çalışan genç masör hem sağlık hem de huzur sikiş için gelip masaj yaptıracak olan kadını gördüğünde porn nutku tutulur tüm gün boyu seksi lezbiyenleri sikiş dikizleyerek onları en savunmasız anlarında fotoğraflayan azılı erkek lavaboya geçerek fotoğraflara bakıp koca yarağını keyifle okşamaya başlar


Prevalence of E. histolytica Associated Dysentery in Children in Satellite Town, Quetta | OMICS International| Abstract
ISSN: 2161-1165

Epidemiology: Open Access
Open Access

Like us on:

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers

This Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
  • Research Article   
  • Epidemiology (Sunnyvale) 2017, Vol 7(1): 290
  • DOI: 10.4172/2161-1165.1000290

Prevalence of E. histolytica Associated Dysentery in Children in Satellite Town, Quetta

Nida Tabassum Khan* and Nusrat Jahan
Department of Biotechnology, Balochistan University of Information Technology, , Quetta, Pakistan
*Corresponding Author : Nida Tabassum Khan, Faculty of Life Sciences and Informatics, Department of Biotechnology, Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering And Management Sciences,(BUITEMS),Quetta, Pakistan, Tel: +92 03368164903, Email:

Received Date: Jan 01, 2017 / Accepted Date: Jan 25, 2017 / Published Date: Jan 30, 2017


Amoebic dysentery is an infection of the gastrointestinal tract caused by the parasitic Entamoeba histolytica, the most invasive type of Entamoeba species. Tropical and sub-tropical developing countries like South Africa, West Africa, Central America, South America, India, Pakistan and Mexico have high rate of incidence where it is a serious health threat. Commonly it affects young to middle-aged adults but the most affected age groups are of infants. Among the infected ones 90% does not produce any symptoms and are therefore asymptomatic but the remaining 10% produces a spectrum varying from dysentery (inflammation of the intestine i.e. large intestine characterized by the presence of blood and mucus in their faeces) to amoebic liver abscess. This study was conducted in Satellite town (an area in Quetta city) and stool samples of 100 patients were collected from a nearby hospital (Saiban family hospital) in this particular area. The patients within age group between 2 to 6 years were examined for E. histolytica cysts presence using iodine solution as the basic diagnostic technique. Parameters like gender, haeme positive stool, blood group, BMI and age were determined for the examined patients. Besides that a questionnaire was also designed consisting of simple questions related to the disease to know more about its occurrence. The results obtained from this analytical study revealed that the incidence of childhood dysentery is relatively high in this area indicating that the parasite is more prevalent in male (77%) children within the age group of 2-5 as compared to in females. The high rate of incidence of this parasite could be due to low immunity level of the hosts caused as a result of malnourished status, poor personal hygiene and inadequate sanitary conditions. Contaminated water supply also contributes to this high rate.

Keywords: Amoebic dysentery; Entamoeba histolytica ; Cysts; Satellite town

Citation: Khan NT, Jahan N (2017) Prevalence of E. histolytica Associated Dysentery in Children in Satellite Town, Quetta. Epidemiology (Sunnyvale) 7: 290. Doi: 10.4172/2161-1165.1000290

Copyright: © 2017 Khan NT, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.