alexa Australia Anesthesiology Journals List
Scientific Research and information

Make the best use of Researched information from 700+ peer reviewed, Open Access Journals operated by 50,000+ Editorial Board Members and esteemed reviewers and 1000+ Scientific associations in Medical, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Technology and Management Fields.

Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business

Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts

Anesthesiology Journals

  • Share this page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger


Australia known as the Commonwealth of Australia. Australian English is a major variety of the language with a distinctive accent and lexicon, and differs slightly from other varieties of English in grammar and spelling. Surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Australia country is known for its Sydney Opera House, Great Barrier Reef, the vast Outback (interior desert wilderness) and unique animal species including kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses. The major cities in Australia are Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, and Western Australia.

The geography of Australia encompasses a wide variety of biogeographic regions being the world's smallest continent but the sixth-largest country in the world. The geography of the country is extremely diverse, ranging from the snow-capped mountains of the Australian Alps and Tasmania to large deserts, tropical and temperate forests. Australia is the lowest, flattest, and oldest continental landmass on Earth and it has had a relatively stable geological history. Only the south-east and south-west corners have a temperate climate and moderately fertile soil. The northern part of the country has a tropical climate: part is tropical rainforests, part grasslands, and part desert.

The economy of Australia is one of the largest mixed market economies in the world, with a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of AUD $1.62 trillion as of 2015. Australia's total wealth is AUD $6.4 trillion. The Australian economy is dominated by its service sector, comprising 68% of GDP. Australia is the 52nd most populous country in the world. Its population is concentrated mainly in urban areas and is expected to exceed 28 million by 2030. There is a list of Anesthesiology journals Australia which emphasize in the field of anesthesia and Australia is one of the country which maintain Australia anesthesiology journals in regular frequency. Australian Society of Anaesthetists is a national non-profit organisation of scientists and clinicians who conduct research and practice in the field of Anesthesia. The society was formed in 1934. There were a total of 2,211 anesthesia-related deaths. Anesthesia complications were the underlying cause in 241 (10.9%) of these deaths and a contributing factor in the remaining 1,970 (89.1%) deaths. Overall, 46.6% of the anesthesia-related deaths were due to overdose of anesthetics, followed by adverse effects of anesthetics in therapeutic use (42.5%), anesthesia complications during pregnancy, labor, and puerperium (3.6%), and other complications of anesthesia (7.3%). Of the 241 deaths with anesthesia/anesthetics as the underlying cause of death, 79.7% resulted from adverse effects of anesthetics in therapeutic use, 19.1% resulted from anesthesia complications during pregnancy, labor, and puerperium, and 1.2% from wrongly placed endotracheal tubes.

National Health and Medical Research Council monitors the funding and integration of the R & D related to medical sciences in the country. Australian Society of Anaesthetists is a national non-profit organisation of scientists and clinicians who conduct research and practice in the field of Anesthesiology. There is a list of Anesthesiology journals which emphasize in the field of anesthesia and Australia is one of the countries which maintain Anesthesiology journals in regular frequency. Anesthesiology journals list provides good information about Anaesthesiology.

Anesthesiology Journals List
adwords