GET THE APP
Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
• Development of apatite-mullite, apatite-wollastonite, fluorcanasite and fluormica glass-ceramics; their characterisation and biomedical application.
• Analysis of dental tissues using MicroCT, Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and Synchroton X-ray diffraction.
• Reinforcement of denture bases and bone cement.
• Failure of post and core restorations.
• Influence of various factors on bond strengths of orthodontic adhesives and the anti-microbial activity of orthodontic cements against oral pathogenic bacteria. Production and characterisation of hydroxyapatite nano-crystals and nano-composites.
• Knowledge Transfer in dentistry.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals