alexa

GET THE APP

Dersleri yüzünden oldukça stresli bir ruh haline sikiş hikayeleri bürünüp özel matematik dersinden önce rahatlayabilmek için amatör pornolar kendisini yatak odasına kapatan genç adam telefonundan porno resimleri açtığı porno filmini keyifle seyir ederek yatağını mobil porno okşar ruh dinlendirici olduğunu iddia ettikleri özel sex resim bir masaj salonunda çalışan genç masör hem sağlık hem de huzur sikiş için gelip masaj yaptıracak olan kadını gördüğünde porn nutku tutulur tüm gün boyu seksi lezbiyenleri sikiş dikizleyerek onları en savunmasız anlarında fotoğraflayan azılı erkek lavaboya geçerek fotoğraflara bakıp koca yarağını keyifle okşamaya başlar
Assessment of Ground Water Quality in Punjab, India | OMICS International | Abstract
ISSN: 2157-7617

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change
Open Access

Like us on:

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers

This Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)

Research Article

Assessment of Ground Water Quality in Punjab, India

Chopra RPS1 and Krishan G2*
1Punjab Water Resources and Environment Directorate, Chandigarh, India
2IGB Groundwater Resilience Project, British Geological Survey, UK
Corresponding Author : Krishan G
IGB Groundwater Resilience Project
British Geological Survey, UK
Tel: +91-1332-272108
E-mail: [email protected]
Received November 22, 2014; Accepted December 15, 2014; Published December 25, 2014
Citation: Chopra RPS, Krishan G (2014) Assessment of Ground Water Quality in Punjab, India. J Earth Sci Clim Change 5:243. doi: 10.4172/2157-7617.1000243
Copyright: © 2014 Chopra RPS, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.

Abstract

In the present study, groundwater quality in respect of native groundwater has been determined in the entire State of Punjab during the installation of observation wells under World Bank aided Hydrology Project Phase II undertaken during 2009-14 by Water Resources and Environment Directorate, Punjab. The results of sampling done during installation of observation wells show that the groundwater quality in the depth range of 45-60 m on the basis of EC and RSC is categorized as: fit in 53% and marginal to unfit in remaining 47%.

Keywords

Recommended Conferences

12th World Conference on Earth Science & Geology

Frankfurt, Germany

10th World Conference on Earth Science & Geology

Frankfurt, Germany

4th Global Summit on Earth Science and Climate Change

Vancouver, Canada

4th Global Summit on Earth Science and Climate Change

Vancouver, Canada
Google Scholar citation report
Citations : 4072

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change received 4072 citations as per Google Scholar report

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change peer review process verified at publons
Indexed In
  • CAS Source Index (CASSI)
  • Index Copernicus
  • Google Scholar
  • Sherpa Romeo
  • Online Access to Research in the Environment (OARE)
  • Open J Gate
  • Genamics JournalSeek
  • JournalTOCs
  • Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
  • Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA)
  • Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International (CABI)
  • RefSeek
  • Hamdard University
  • EBSCO A-Z
  • OCLC- WorldCat
  • Proquest Summons
  • SWB online catalog
  • Publons
  • Euro Pub
Share This Page
Top