alexa

GET THE APP

Dersleri yüzünden oldukça stresli bir ruh haline sikiş hikayeleri bürünüp özel matematik dersinden önce rahatlayabilmek için amatör pornolar kendisini yatak odasına kapatan genç adam telefonundan porno resimleri açtığı porno filmini keyifle seyir ederek yatağını mobil porno okşar ruh dinlendirici olduğunu iddia ettikleri özel sex resim bir masaj salonunda çalışan genç masör hem sağlık hem de huzur sikiş için gelip masaj yaptıracak olan kadını gördüğünde porn nutku tutulur tüm gün boyu seksi lezbiyenleri sikiş dikizleyerek onları en savunmasız anlarında fotoğraflayan azılı erkek lavaboya geçerek fotoğraflara bakıp koca yarağını keyifle okşamaya başlar
Assessment of Water Quality Index (WQI) of Groundwater in Rajkot District, Gujarat, India | OMICS International | Abstract
ISSN: 2157-7617

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change
Open Access

Like us on:

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers

This Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)

Research Article

Assessment of Water Quality Index (WQI) of Groundwater in Rajkot District, Gujarat, India

Gopal Krishan*, Surjeet Singh, Kumar CP, Suman Gurjar and Ghosh NC
National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
*Corresponding Author : Gopal Krishan
National Institute of Hydrology
Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
Tel no: +919634254939
E-mail: [email protected]
Received February 26, 2016; Accepted March 18, 2016; Published March 22, 2016
Citation:Krishan G, Singh S, Kumar CP, Gurjar S, Ghosh NC (2016) Assessment of Water Quality Index (WQI) of Groundwater in Rajkot District, Gujarat, India. J Earth Sci Clim Change. 7: 341. doi:10.4172/2157-7617.1000341
Copyright: © 2016 Krishan G, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.

Abstract

Water quality index (WQI) of groundwater based on the data of 27 samples collected from Rajkot district, Gujarat was assessed using seven parameters viz. pH, Total Dissolved Solids, Total Hardness, Fluoride, Chloride, Sulphate and Nitrate. The WQI value 98 is maximum and the value 27 is minimum in the study area. The computed WQI shows that 51.8% of water sample fall in the ‘good’ to ‘excellent’ water category. On the other hand, 48.2% of water samples fall in the ‘fair’ to ‘poor’ category indicating that the water is not suitable for direct consumption and require treatment. After treatment, the water can be used for drinking purpose.

Keywords

Google Scholar citation report
Citations : 4072

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change received 4072 citations as per Google Scholar report

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change peer review process verified at publons
Indexed In
  • CAS Source Index (CASSI)
  • Index Copernicus
  • Google Scholar
  • Sherpa Romeo
  • Online Access to Research in the Environment (OARE)
  • Open J Gate
  • Genamics JournalSeek
  • JournalTOCs
  • Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
  • Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA)
  • Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International (CABI)
  • RefSeek
  • Hamdard University
  • EBSCO A-Z
  • OCLC- WorldCat
  • Proquest Summons
  • SWB online catalog
  • Publons
  • Euro Pub
Share This Page
Top