Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Born in India & had schooling in Nepal. Graduated from SMS Medical College, Jaipur University of Rajasthan, India in 1971. Was also Gold Medallist for the College for the year 1971. After doing my General Surgical Training in India, came to Scotland in 1974, successfully passed my FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1977, did some General Training in West Coast of Scotland and finally joined the Orthopaedic Training Program in Dundee. I was appointed as a Clinical Lecturer in department of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery University of Dundee in 1984 and subsequently was appointed as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Dundee University in 1987. Over the years I have done General Orthopaedic Surgery & Trauma and lately I am concentrating mainly on Ankle and Foot Surgery, Amputation Surgery and Orthotics and Prosthetics. I had the following appointments and associations
1. Administrator in charge of Dundee Limb Fitting Centre 1987 – 1999
2. Visiting Professor for University of Strathclyde for Orthotic & Prosthetics
3. Examiner for MRCS Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 1987 – 1999
4. Examiner for FRCS Orthopaedic Intercollegiate Board since 1997
5. Convenor ISO TC 168 WGII Medical Aspects for Orthotic & Prosthetics since 1987
6. Examiner: BSc P&O University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
MBBS University of Dundee
MCH Orthopaedics University of Dundee
BSc Distance Learning Rehab Technology University of Dundee
PhD P & O University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
Over the years I have had a major interest in Diabetic Foot, Amputation Surgery, Orthotics & Prosthetics along with General Orthopaedics & have numerous Publications and Presentations Nationally & Internationally.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals