March 2005 – December 2008, PhD of Health Economics, University of Canberra, Australia.
August 1994 – June 1997, PhD of Health Statistics, Fourth Military Medical University, China.
August 1988 – June 1991, Master of Probability and Statistics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China.
August 1981– July 1985, Bachelor of Applied Mathematics, Shaanxi Normal University, China.
January 2009 – present, Professor of Department of Health Services Management, Second Military Medical University, China.
October 2008 – January 2009, Associate Professor of Department of Health Statistics, Second Military Medical University, China.
June 2007 – September 2008, Research assistant of National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling, University of Canberra, Australia.
June 1997 – March 2005, Associate Professor of Department of Health Statistics, Second Military Medical University, China.
June 1991 – June 1997, Senior Lecturer of Department of Health Statistics, Fourth Military Medical University, China.
July 1985 – August 1988, Assistant Professor of Department of Mathematics, Shaanxi Mechanical College, China.
1. Linping Xiong, Wenhua Tian, Weidong Tang. Modelling medical care usage under medical insurance scheme for urban non-working residents, Computers in Biology and Medicine. vol. 2013, 10 pages, 2013. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compbiomed.2013.01.018.
2. Linping Xiong, Lulu Zhang, Weidong Tang and Yuqin Ma. Constructing an urban population model for medical insurance scheme using microsimulation techniques, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 232071, 14 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/232071.
3. Xiong Linping. Modelling Medical Insurance Scheme in China – Distributional Effects for Urban Employees and Residents. Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Saarbrücken, Germany. 2012.3.14.
4. Xiong Linping, Tang Weidong, and Liu Hong. Constructing a Basefile for Simulating Kunming’s Medical Insurance Scheme of Urban Employees, International Journal of Microsimulation. 2011, 4 (3): 3-16.
5. Xiong Linping, Zhang Lulu, Tang Weidong and Liu Hong. Evaluating Sustainability of Medical Insurance Scheme for Urban Employed Individuals in China, The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance — Issues and Practice. 2010, 35(4): 600-625.
6. Xiong Linping. Modelling Medical Insurance Reform in China – Distributional Effects for Urban Employees and Residents. PhD thesis, submitted in September 2008. National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling, University of Canberra, Australia.
7. Xiong Linping, Li Yiping, Ma Xiuqiang, Meng Hong and Lin Guohong (2007), Microsimulation Model of Medical Insurance Reform for Government Employees and Workers in China. Chapter 11: Gupta A. and Harding A (2007) Modelling Our Future – Population Ageing, Health and Aged Care, Amsterdam: The Netherlands, Elsevier.
8. Xiong Linping. and Ma Xiuqiang. (2007), Forecasting China's Medical Insurance Policy for Urban Employees Using a Microsimulation Model. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation. 10 (1).
1. Xiong Linping, Wang Qianyun and Teng Haiying. A survey on health status and health care demands of Chinese Urban Elderly Residents. Presented to the iHEA and ECHE Joint Congress, Dublin, Ireland, July 13-16, 2014.
2. Xiong Linping, Gao She and Teng Haiying. Survey of health status and medical security for urban elderly population in two areas of China. Presented to the conference of the 9th World iHEA Congress, Sydney, Australia, July 6-10, 2013.
3. Linping Xiong, Qianyun Wang and Haiying Teng. Evaluating the Health Status and Medical Security for Elderly Population in Northwestern Urban China. 4th Biennial Conference of the American Society of Health Economics, June 10-13, 2012, Minneapolis, USA.
4. Linping Xiong, Dingcai Xu. Modeling medical insurance scheme using microsimulation for employees and residents in urban China. 8th World iHEA Congress, Toronto, Canada, 10-14, Jul. 2011.
5. Linping Xiong, Tang Weidong, Liu Hong, Li Jianjun, Zhang Yin. Modelling Distributional Effects of Medical Insurance Scheme for Non-working Residents in Urban Chinaï¼7th World Congress on Health Economics, Beijing, Chinaï¼10-14, Jul. 2009.
6. Xiong Linping, Tang Weidong and Liu Hong. Evaluating Sustainability of Medical Insurance Scheme for Urban Employed Individuals in China. Paper to the ARCRNSISS National Conference, 30 Nov. – 3 Dec. 2008, Adelaide, Australia.
7. Xiong Linping, Jia Jianhai, Gong Mingxing and Hu Kejian. Forecasting China’s Urban Medical Insurance System Using Microsimulation Model, paper to the 5th Health Services & Policy Research Conference, 2 - 5 Dec. 2007, Auckland, New Zealand.
8. Linping Xiong, Jianhai Jia, Mingxing Gong, Ling Li and Jie Zhao. Modelling of Medical Insurance System for Urban Employees in China. Article to the First General Conference of the International Microsimulation Association – 50 Years After Orcutt's Vision, 20-22 Aug. 2007, Vienna, Austria.