Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Dr. Gopal Nambi, PT, PhD Asst. Professor, working in Department of Physical therapy and Health rehabilitation, Prince sattam Bin Abdul Aziz University since Nov 2014. I have completed my (BPT) Under Graduatation from Nandha College of Physiotherapy, Erode-52, Tamilnadu affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai - 32, India and (MPT – Musculo skeletal and sports physiotherapy) Post Graduation from K.T.G College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore 97 affiliated to The Rajiv Gandhi University and Health Sciences. Bangalore. Karnatakaa and completed Ph.D in Physiotherapy (Low Back Pain) from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. And I have Fifteen years of experience in teaching and clinical fields. I have more than 35 publications in international journals and editorial board member and reviewer of many international journals. Also I have written a book in physiotherapy especially for the physiotherapy students.
1. The neuroplasticity of motor control and the influence of pain mechanisms on the musculoskeletal system and back.
2. Enhanced and innovative musculoskeletal / orthopedic rehabilitation approaches.
3. The efficacy of innovative Advanced Scope of Practice models of care.
4. Exercise and physical activity measurement, adherence and promotion.
5. Quantitative research methods.
6. Health service research in public and private sector.
7. Physical activity participation and rehabilitation.
8. Sports injury surveillance and epidemiology.
9. Evaluation of physiotherapy education in relation to physical activity and exercise prescription.
10. Testing of interventions designed to teach sport and exercise leaders.
|Editorial: Int J Neurorehabilitation Eng 2015, 2:e109|
|Gopal Nambi S|
|Research Article: Int J Neurorehabilitation Eng 2014, 1:110|
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals