Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Ph.D. 1996, Materials Science and Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
M.S. 1989, Solid State Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.
B.S. 1987, Physics, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
• NDSU 52nd Faculty Lectureship, 2011
• NDSU Peltier award for Innovations in Teaching, 2007
• Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2005-2007 most cited paper
• NDSU College of Engineering Researcher of the Year 2003
• National Science Foundation CAREER award, 2002
• Federation of Societies of Coatings Technology, Roon Award, 1999
• Microscopy Society of America Presidential Scholar Award, 1996
• Council of Graduate Schools, Nominated for Doctoral Dissertation Award
• Materials Research Society, Silver Medal Graduate Student Award, 1995
• Society of Women Engineers, Outstanding Engineering Student Award, 1996
• Chair of Academic Affairs committee of Materials Research Society, 2008-2010
• Fellow of Faculty Institute for Excellence in Learning, NDSU, 2001.
• Founder and president of University of Washington Student Chapter of Materials Research Society.
• Member of Tau Beta Pi, engineering honor society.
• National Science Foundation Engineering Educators Scholar, 1996.
• Member of Phi Kappa Phi.
Advanced composites nanocomposites biomedical engineering biomaterials materials characterization: analytical transmission and scanning electron microscopies (with EELS, EDS), vibrational microspectroscopy (FT-IR and FT-RAMAN) mathematical modeling of thermal and mechanical behavior
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals