Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
• Research Scholar/Modeler, Mitigation of Air Pollution and Greenhouse Gases (MAG) Programme, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Austria (Sep 2007 onwards).
• Visiting Fellow, School of International Development, University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich, UK (Apr 2010).
• e8 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Research Programme on International Climate Policy, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI), Germany (Sep 05 to Aug 07).
• Visiting Faculty, Political Economy and Development, Institute of Political Science, University of Zurich, Switzerland (Summer 2007).
• Senior Lecturer, College of Engineering, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), New Delhi, India (Jan 05 to Aug 05).
• Research Manager, Indian School of Petroleum (ISP), New Delhi, India (Apr to Jun 05).
• Consultant, Integrated Research and Action for Development (IRADe), New Delhi, India (April 04 to Aug 05)
• Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, New Delhi, India (Jan 99 to Mar 04).
• Associate Editor, International Journal of Global Energy Issues (IJGEI)
• Guest Editor for Sustainability journal (Special Issue on Atmospheric Pollution)
• Marquis WHO’s Who in Science & Engineering 2007-08
• e8 Postdoctoral Scholarship on Sustainable Energy Development (2004-05), e8 Network Secretariat, Canada.
Renewable Energy, Energy Policy and Planning, Climate Change (Mitigation), Energy-Economic and Environmental Interaction, Air Pollution and Health, Fugitive emissions (F-gases)
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals