Journals Readership Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
Journal of Biochemistry & Physiology: Open Access publishes academic and scholarly articles covering a wide range of topics related to food and nutrition emphasizing on the role of wide range of biological processes at biochemical and molecular level in all living organisms including humans, animals, plants and microbes. The journal vividly disseminates latest knowledge and insights into broad spectrum of topics including but not limited to chemistry, molecular biology and genetics, therapeutic drug monitoring and toxicology, laboratory immunology, biochemistry, toxicology, pharmacology, biomedical sciences.
Popularity of the Journal of Biochemistry & Physiology: Open Access can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total numbers of page views are 14,302.
Google Analytics Metrics: At Glimpse
A statistical representation of global users for Biochemistry & Physiology: Open Access (Source: Google Analytics)
More than 14,000+ Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published Saudi (2.04%) Italy (1.35%), China, Belgium, Sweden and other major countries. Articles or submit their research outcomes. Highest numbers of Visitors are reporting from the developed and developing nations. Majority of the visitors have come from USA (8.12%), India (29.98%), Nigeria (5.08%), Mongolia (3.05%), and Pakistan (3.05%).
The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from India, United States, Nigeria, United Kingdom etc.
The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is ( )
The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is Minute ( )
Reasons for enlisting Biochemistry & Physiology: Open Access Informatics on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- It was seen academic researchers are inclined towards the articles published in the journal along with their respective profiles and abstracts which are getting highest visibility and readership.
- The most efficient way of growth for researchers is through their constant excellent scientific contributions which published in the respective suitable journal. Under the subject coverage Health and Medical Informatics were found to receive extensive attention from across the globe.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions in the field of Health and Medical Informatics to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal since 10 years are receiving attention from the Health Specialists,and Bioinformatics specialists and related professionals as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
Global Internet users for omicsonline.org Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Journals published OMICS International is frequently receiving responses from the authors and readers globally. Multiple journals published in various subjects including Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Sciences, Technology and Business attracting more than 14,026,825 users with more than 44,743, 084 page views. The observed analytics values are sufficient to quantifyour journals popularity among the scientific community. Moreover, our authors and Editors profiles are also receiving tremendous visibility from their fellow colleagues through our online portals and getting recognition worldwide.
OMICS International Web Metrics
- 58,568,720 + users
- 158,885,500 + page views
Our journals have received 82,280,989 + sessions so far with a rate of 71.18% of new sessions which confirms the outstanding pool of new users and visitors for OMICS International journals. Open Access publishing is model has become the best choice for the authors worldwide. Due to fast and constructive peer review process, avoiding unnecessary time delay in production, and incredible ever growing visibility of the published article along with branding and promotional activity revolutionized the publishing system. OMICS journals are serving as one of the pioneer publishing medium in this context.