Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Cheryl L. Jorcyk, Ph.D. is a Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences and is affiliated with the Biomolecular Research Program at Boise State University. She received her PhD from The Johns Hopkins University and did her postdoctoral fellowship at the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health (NCI/NIH). Dr. Jorcyk’s research is focused on the inflammatory protein oncostatin M and its function in breast tumor invasion and metastasis. Dr. Jorcyk has published over 50 journal articles and been funded by NIH, the American Cancer Society, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, NASA, The W.M. Keck Foundation, the Murdock Charitable Trust, St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, an the Birt Family.
• The role of oncostatin M (OSM) and IL-6 in breast/prostate cancer progression, invasion, and metastasis.
• How inflammatory cytokines promote metastasis to bone and other organs
• The contribution of inflammatory cytokines to early stage metastasis, including tumor cell detachment, motility, and an epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT)
• The role of inflammatory cytokines in hypoxia and angiogenesis
• Development of anti-OSM therapeutics
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals