Dersleri yüzünden oldukça stresli bir ruh haline sikiş hikayeleri bürünüp özel matematik dersinden önce rahatlayabilmek için amatör pornolar kendisini yatak odasına kapatan genç adam telefonundan porno resimleri açtığı porno filmini keyifle seyir ederek yatağını mobil porno okşar ruh dinlendirici olduğunu iddia ettikleri özel sex resim bir masaj salonunda çalışan genç masör hem sağlık hem de huzur sikiş için gelip masaj yaptıracak olan kadını gördüğünde porn nutku tutulur tüm gün boyu seksi lezbiyenleri sikiş dikizleyerek onları en savunmasız anlarında fotoğraflayan azılı erkek lavaboya geçerek fotoğraflara bakıp koca yarağını keyifle okşamaya başlar


Global Warming And Heat Production | 2493
ISSN: 2157-7617

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change
Open Access

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers

This Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
Google Scholar citation report
Citations : 5125

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change received 5125 citations as per Google Scholar report

Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change peer review process verified at publons
Indexed In
  • CAS Source Index (CASSI)
  • Index Copernicus
  • Google Scholar
  • Sherpa Romeo
  • Online Access to Research in the Environment (OARE)
  • Open J Gate
  • Genamics JournalSeek
  • JournalTOCs
  • Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
  • Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA)
  • Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International (CABI)
  • RefSeek
  • Hamdard University
  • OCLC- WorldCat
  • Proquest Summons
  • SWB online catalog
  • Publons
  • Euro Pub
Share This Page

Global warming and heat production

International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change

Vitaly A. Prisyazhniuk

Accepted Abstracts: J Earth Sci Climate Change

DOI: 10.4172/2157-7617.S1.007

Humanity produces energy as thermal energy from fuel-energy resources. Production of heat, as well as any manufacture, has waste products. Burning (oxidation) of fossil fuel synthesizes water and carbon dioxide as waste products of manufacture. Oxidation of fossil fuel consumes from atmosphere the oxygen. Radioactive decay of nuclear fuel besides manufacture of heat produces radioactive waste and radiation too. Consequence of the ?Zero? Law of Thermodynamics: output thermal energy warms an environment. Consequence of the First Law of Thermodynamics: starting from Industrial Revolution (1750) to the steady-state energy balance of the Earth the heat energy began join in by the growing stream that is naturally become apparent as Global Warming. Laws of Thermochemistry make possible content of carbon in fossil fuel to estimate: amount of generated heat energy, amount of waste products as consequence of fossil fuel burning: waters, carbonic dioxides as well as of oxygen which get removed from the atmosphere to oxidize fossil fuel. Amount of heat generated by nuclear fuel, and amount of waste productions it is easy taking into account also. The statistical analysis of production and consumption of fuel-energy resources for the period from 1971 to 2008 has enabled to estimate quantity generated of heat energy, waters, carbonic dioxide and radioactive waste products. The curve of heat energy production year by year for the said period is in good compliance with a curve of global warming by estimation NCDC (the United States National Climatic Center). It is enough in order that put to doubt the question a role of greenhouse gases in Global Warming. The share of ?chemically synthesized water? contributes only from 3.5% to 10% in the rise Ocean level for the period from 1971 to 2008. The rest of 90 % to 96.5 % most likely are brought by melting of subpolar ice by reason of Global Warming.
Vitaly A. Prisyazhniuk has completed his PhD in Physical Chemistry at the age of 44 years from Kharkov State University and postdoctoral studies from Radiochemistry Department of Moscow State University. He was the Head of the Basic Laboratory of the USSR Ministry of Chemical Industry and later the Head of laboratory from Institute of Problems in Mechanical Engineering at the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences. He has published more than 140 papers in reputed journals USSR and International journal. Topics his publication: Thermodynamics, Intensification of technological processes in Chemical Industry and Energy, Power Plants Efficiency, Energy and Ecology.