GET THE APP
Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
• As an academician, handling classes to both under graduate and post graduate level.
• Teaching about 5 subjects related to Agronomy (including Natural resource, environment, and climate change).
• Providing regular guidance to research students regarding their research programs. • Periodical monitoring and evaluation of the current projects.
• guide thesis / dissertation for students in the Department.
• act as resource person in training on organic farming.
• supervise the day to day activities of the research students' works.
• Currently thesis adviser for PhD and M.Sc (Ag) students • Serving as a Student counselor for Undergraduates
• Serving as an External Examiner for Masters and Doctoral scholars of other Universities
• Taking special effort and motivating the scholars to attain excellent thesis accomplishment
• Serving as a member of the Board of studies and Board of examination.
• Contributed and developed innovative technology for maximizing the pulses production
• Developed seed coating technique with biogas slurry and bio fertilizer for sustainable Agriculture • Coordinating various private funding projects
• Monitoring ,guiding and evaluating all the ongoing research projects funded by the Public-Private agencies
• Served as Quality Checking Inspector for the food grains stored in the Food Corporation of India • Conducted training on modern pulse production technology for the Agriculture Officers of Tamil Nadu
• As a Professor in charge of the Experimental farm, guided the research activities and ably supported the research efforts of the Academic staff and the research scholars of the Faculty
• Conducting research trial to evaluate the suitable alternate crop for the kuruvai season in the Cauvery delta under resource constraint condition.
• Developed a suitable vermiwash preparation for major crops
• Coordinating various research programs carrying out in the Agricultural Experimental Farm
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals