Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Sharifah Kharidah Syed Muhammad, Associate Professor at Universiti Putra Malaysia
1. Benchamaporn Pimpa, Kharidah Muhammad, Zulkafli Ghazali, Kamaruddin Hashim, Muhammad Ali Hassan and Dzulkifly Mat Hashim (2006). Optimization of conditions for production of sago starch-based foam. Carbohydrate Polymers (article in press â€“ see online).
2. Yang Hayati Abdul Razak and Sharifah Kharidah Syed Muhammad (2006). In Vitro Biological Properties of Malaysian Seaweeds in the Perspective of Health Benefits. 5th MIFT Food Science and Technology Seminar. 2-3 Sept., KUSTEM, Kuala Terengganu.
3. Afizah Mustapha, Dzulkifly Mat Hashim and Kharidah Muhammad (2006). Steady Shear Properties of Rice Flour Pastes. 5th Annual Seminar on Sustainability Science and Management. 2-3 May, KUSTEM, Kuala Terengganu.
Teaching: 1. Food Chemistry 2. Chemical Analysis of Food 3. Instrumental Methods of Food Analysis
1. Identification of the Unique Selling Points of rice and sago for further application.
2. Screening of local sources of non-starch polysaccharides and oligosaccharides to assess their potential utility as food for human health and for production of health food ingredients.
Research Article: J Rice Res, 2015 3:135
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals