Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Dr Hooshang Lahooti is Principal Scientist and conjoint lecturer in Nepean Clinical School, University of Sydney. He has received PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology.
Dr Lahooti worked in the following research
• University of Bergen, Norway
• Imperial Cancer Research Fund, in London, United Kingdom
• The University of Kentucky in Lexington, USA
• Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Western Australia
• The Discipline of Pathology, University of Tasmania
• Department of Pathology, Royal Victoria Infirmary, the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
• Department of Haematology and blood diseases, St. Vincent Hospital, Sydney (Garvan Institute of Medical Research)
• The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
Dr Lahooti primary research focus is on Molecular Genetics of Thyroid Eye Disease (Thyroid Ophthalmopathy) and has published many articles on Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders and has developed a unique laboratory test which is found to be useful by ophthalmologists and endocrinologists to manage patients with various eye and thyroid disorders.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals