Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Giulia Cantini is a biologist and a Post-Doc Fellow. For ten years, she has been working in the field of endocrinology at the University of Florence. She is author and co-author of more than 20 articles in peer-review journals, and she is acting as referee for a number of journals. She also supervised the training and thesis of over 10 students.
Her research matter has been grown in the endocrinological field, and range over the physiopathology of adipose tissue up to the molecular mechanisms of adrenal tumors.
1. Study of the effects of GLP-1R agonists in the adipose tissue
2. Role of the adipose in the adrenal tumour microenvironment
3. Isolation and morphological and functional characterization of human adult stem cells from visceral and subcutaneous adipose tissue biopsies, from the same subject
4. Molecular mechanisms underlying adrenocortical cancer progression
5. Study of anti-diabetes drug signaling pathways (thiazolidinediones)
6. Toxicity studies of immunosuppressive drugs, in an in vitro endothelial cell model
7. Molecular mechanisms underlying endothelial dysfunction
8. Adiponectin anti-inflammatory effects in different human cell models
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals