Reach Us +1-947-333-4405


Dersleri yüzünden oldukça stresli bir ruh haline sikiş hikayeleri bürünüp özel matematik dersinden önce rahatlayabilmek için amatör pornolar kendisini yatak odasına kapatan genç adam telefonundan porno resimleri açtığı porno filmini keyifle seyir ederek yatağını mobil porno okşar ruh dinlendirici olduğunu iddia ettikleri özel sex resim bir masaj salonunda çalışan genç masör hem sağlık hem de huzur sikiş için gelip masaj yaptıracak olan kadını gördüğünde porn nutku tutulur tüm gün boyu seksi lezbiyenleri sikiş dikizleyerek onları en savunmasız anlarında fotoğraflayan azılı erkek lavaboya geçerek fotoğraflara bakıp koca yarağını keyifle okşamaya başlar
Case Study Of Survival Of 35 Adults By Computation Of Heart Congenital Disease Patients | 16436
ISSN: 2161-0681

Journal of Clinical & Experimental Pathology
Open Access

Like us on:

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers

This Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
Google Scholar citation report
Citations : 1218

Journal of Clinical & Experimental Pathology received 1218 citations as per Google Scholar report

Journal of Clinical & Experimental Pathology peer review process verified at publons
Indexed In
  • Index Copernicus
  • Google Scholar
  • Sherpa Romeo
  • Open J Gate
  • Genamics JournalSeek
  • JournalTOCs
  • Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
  • RefSeek
  • Hamdard University
  • OCLC- WorldCat
  • Publons
  • Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
  • Euro Pub
Share This Page

Case study of survival of 35 adults by computation of heart congenital disease patients

3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Pathology

Payam Dehghani

Accepted Abstracts: J Clin Exp Pathol

DOI: 10.4172/2161-0681.S1.014

It is recommended that adults with congenital heart disease (ACHD) are followed at regional centers with cardiologists with expertise clinical training as well as specialized skills in diagnostic imaging. However, given the limited resources in Western Canada, it is important to triage patients with advanced imaging. Although role of cardiac CT has been clarified in academic centers following ACHD patients, there is a paucity of information on its role in their surveillance in non-academic, and non- regional centers. Objective: The purpose of this study is to evaluate the utility of cardiac computed tomography (CT) in the surveillance and management of adults with congenital heart disease in a non-regional referral center. Methods: Adults with congenital heart disease (ACHD) at Regina General Hospital who underwent cardiac CT from 2006 to 2011 were retrospectively analyzed. Information on diagnosis, cardiac symptoms, presence of a pacemaker or defibrillator, anatomic and functional abnormalities was collected. Any added information on diagnosis, or subsequent surgical or percutaneous intervention based on cardiac CT results were identified. Results: Eighty-five ACHD underwent cardiac CT at our institution. Mean age was 52.3, Standard deviation of 17.5, with a range of 18 to 88 years of age and 55% were men. Thirty nine percent were symptomatic. The complexities of mild, moderate, and severe lesions were 50%, 35%, and 15%, respectively. Additional information was obtained in 15% of the cohort as a result of cardiac CT imaging. In total, 30% of the entire cohort underwent an intervention directly due to cardiac CT results. Conclusion: Cardiac CT plays a role in management of ACHD patients in a non-regional centre and can help triage the appropriate patients who need intervention to a regional centre.