GET THE APP
Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
1. Scientist, Gr. S-1, Pl. Path.; 1985-90; Agricultural Research Service (ICAR)
2. Scientist, Grade- Sr. Scale, Pl. Path.; 1990-1998.; Agricultural Research Service (ICAR)
3. Senior Scientist, Pl. Path.; 1998-2006.; Agricultural Research Service (ICAR)
. Principal Scientist, Pl. Path.; 2006-continuing.; Agricultural Research Service (ICAR)
1. Ecology and bio-control of Soil borne pl. pathogens 1981-84: Ecology and integrated management of Sclerotium rolfsii (stem rot of peanut) using non-chemical approaches including augmenting natural antagonists through use of soil amendments, soil solarisation and use of potentially superior strains of antagonists (Gliocladium and Trichoderma).
2. Sheath rot (Sarocladium oryzae) of rice (1985 - 92): Epidemiology, and integrated management of sh. rot of rainfed upland rice.
3. Integrated Pest Management (1990-2005): Integration of management components of diseases, insects and weeds of upland rice for development of economically viable and technically feasible IPM strategy
4. VA-Mycorrhiza (1993 - continuing): Ecology and utilisation of native VA-Mycorrhizal fungi under rainfed upland ecosystem for improvement of upland rice and rice based cropping systems.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals