Post Doc WTAMU 2010 - - Dryland Agri. -
PhD AUP 2004 3.80/4.0 90.38/1st Agronomy
M.Sc (H) AUP 1999 4.0/4.0 87.00/1st Agronomy
B.Sc (H) AUP 1997 3.93/4.0 84.69/1st Agronomy
F.Sc BISE-Pesh 1992 732/1100 66.54/1st Pre-Eng
S.S.C BISE-Pesh 1989 554/850 65.17/1st Science
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology form University of Peshawar in 2001-02.
Dr. Amanullah, Associate Professor of Agronomy, University of Agriculture Peshawar-PAKISTAN-25130 Page 2
1. Recipient of Bronze Medal in M.Sc (Hons) as stood 3rd in University, 1st in Department of Agronomy and 1st in the Faculty of Crop Production Sciences, 1999.
2. Declared Best Agronomist for 2002-03 by NFC.
3. Recipient of Talent Award 2007 from Swat Student Society, Peshawar University Campus.
4. HEC approved PhD supervisor since 2008.
5. Post Doctoral Merit Fellowship by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan 2009-10.
6. Research Productivity Award 2011-12 by PCST, Islamabad.
7. Research Productivity Award 2012-13 by PCST, Islamabad.
8. Innovative Research Proposal Award 2013 (1st Prize) by DICE at the University of Gujarat, Punjab.
Membership in Professional Societies:
1. American Society of Agronomy (ASA)
2. American Crop Science Society (ACSS)
3. Soil Science Society of America (SSSA)
4. Soil and Water Conservation Society (SWCS, USA)
5. Honor Foreign Member of the Georgian Soil Scientists Society (GSSS)
6. Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology (ESEB)
7. Soil Science Society of Pakistan (SSSP)
8. Pakistan Society of Agronomy (PSA)
1. Member Board of Studies in Agronomy
2. Member Board of Studies in Plant Breeding & Genetics
3. Member Board of Studies, Department of Agronomy, Bacha Khan University, Charsadda
1. Pak-China collaborative project on “Enhancing Wheat Productivity Under rainfed Conditions” for a period of one year (2005-2006).
2. NWFP-AUP project on “Improving yield and Quality of Maize through Nitrogen Management” for a period of two years (Feb. 2008 to Feb. 2010).