• 2003-2004. PhD Research Fellow at the University of Oslo. Molecular biology. 1 year.
• 2000-2003. Master of Life Science. Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
• 1996 to 1999. Chemical engineer. University College in Oslo, Norway.
• 1996. Examen Philosophicum. University of Oslo, Norway.
• 1991 - 1994 Examen Artium. Lamberseter Secondary School, Norway.
• 2010 -: Research Scientist in Nanotechnology and nanoparticles in the environment and society. Nanotoxicology unit. Vestlandsforsking, Fossahaugane Campus, Sogndal.
• 2005 - 2010: Research Director in Sanare AS. Research and development of potential cancer drugs. • 2004 - 2005: Product specialist in scientific equipment and systems. E. Pedersen & Son, Theresesgt 28, 0168 Oslo, Norway.
• 2003 (Nov), 2004 (Nov): Lecturer in "Biomechanical analysis of enzyme-substrate interface" part of the course "Cellular Biology". Institute for Molecular Biosciences. University of Oslo. Norway
• 2003 - 2004: Research Fellow at the Institute for Molecular Biosciences. University of Oslo. Norway. • 2002. Oct-Dec: Research Scientist (3-month contract) at the Biomedical Center, University of Uppsala, Sweden.
• 2002. Feb-Aug. Research Scientist (6-months) at the bioinformatic Centre, University of Basel, Switzerland.
• 2001 Aug-Dec. Lecturer in Biochemistry III. Southbank Institute of TAFE. Brisbane Australia.
• Aug-Nov 2001: Assistant lecturer in "Protein Sciences, Queensland University of Technology. Brisbane, Australia.
• 2001 April: Guest Lecturer in "biomolecules Modeling and Visualization" at the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
• 1999 (February-June): Assistant Engineer at the Aqua Team AS Oslo.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES
• Member American Chemical Society.
• Member Norwegian Biochemical Society 2005, author January and March.
• Member Australian Biochemical Society, 2001, co-author COMBIO conference.
• Inventor and owner of the patent WO2009014450.