Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education
Like us on:
Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
1. MBBS from King Saud university (1414-1415 AH)
2. Master's degree in primary health care from King Saud university (College of Medicine-1419 AH).
3. Diploma in the e-learning from South Korea
4. 3 boards (doctorates) in the family and community medicine
5. Attended many international conferences in and outside Saudi Arabia
1. Intern (house officer) at King Khalid hospital and Riyadh medical complex in Riyadh (1414-1415 AH)
2. Resident in pediatric hospital at Riyadh (1415-1417 AH)
3. Attached to Saudi board for 4 years in college of medicine at king Saud University
4. Senior registrar at Riyadh general health directorate and the Consultant family Consultant for 4 years
5. Dean College of medicine at AlJouf University for 3 years
Education: 1999 Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) in Occupational Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA. 1996
Master of Public Health (MPH) in Occupational Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA.
Work experience: 20 years and currently he is Professor in Community medicine, Department of Community and Family Medicine, Faculty of
Medicine, Thammasat University, Pathumthani, Thailand.
Research Awards: 1. Young Asian Scientist Award for paper ?Study of occupational stress among workers in watchmaker industry in Thailand? in
17th Asian Conference on Occupational Health, Taiwan, November 1-4, 2002.
Peer Reviewed Journals
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals