Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Journal of Marine Science: Research & Development received 2494 citations as per Google Scholar report
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Ph.D. Bio science
M.Sc, With specialization in Biosciences (Plant sciences/Bio science) Dissertation title: “Ecological studies on Sargassum species at port Okha (Gujarat)”.
B.Sc, With specialization in Biological Sciences (Botany).
B.Sc, With specialization in Chemistry
30/09/2006-- till date
At Fisheries, Research Station, Junagadh Agril., University, Okha, Gujarat. Assistant Research Scientist.
Marine Algae Discipline.
• Pioneer in Kappaphycus cultivation in Gujarat
• First time successfully cultivated mass scale seaweed in Gujarat
• Can identify almost all seaweed species available in India
• Working for seaweed research and utilization
• Phycocolloid extraction from seaweed
• Working for effects of optically active substances on phytoplankton community structure off-Gujarat (Arabian sea)
Research Project on hand as project investigator
• Feasibility of mass culture of marine red alga Kappaphycus alvarezii (Schimitz) on the saurashtra region, west coast of India (Govt Of Gujarat. Plan Scheme).
• Effect of Optically Active Substances on diversity in Phytoplankton Community Structure off Gujarat. (By INCOIS, Ministry of Earth & Atmospheric Science)
• Ocean state forecast and validation off- Okha, Gujarat (By INCOIS, Ministry of Earth & Atmospheric Science).
Research under progress:
• Biodiversity study of marine algae at Gulf of Kutch and surrounding islands. • Mass scale cultivation of carrageen yielding alga Kappaphycus and agar yielding alga Gracillaria.
• Effect of optically active substance on phytoplankton community structure off- Gujarat.
• Ocean state forecast and validation research.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals