Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Ph.D. Bio science
M.Sc, With specialization in Biosciences (Plant sciences/Bio science) Dissertation title: “Ecological studies on Sargassum species at port Okha (Gujarat)”.
B.Sc, With specialization in Biological Sciences (Botany).
B.Sc, With specialization in Chemistry
30/09/2006-- till date
At Fisheries, Research Station, Junagadh Agril., University, Okha, Gujarat. Assistant Research Scientist.
Marine Algae Discipline.
• Pioneer in Kappaphycus cultivation in Gujarat
• First time successfully cultivated mass scale seaweed in Gujarat
• Can identify almost all seaweed species available in India
• Working for seaweed research and utilization
• Phycocolloid extraction from seaweed
• Working for effects of optically active substances on phytoplankton community structure off-Gujarat (Arabian sea)
Research Project on hand as project investigator
• Feasibility of mass culture of marine red alga Kappaphycus alvarezii (Schimitz) on the saurashtra region, west coast of India (Govt Of Gujarat. Plan Scheme).
• Effect of Optically Active Substances on diversity in Phytoplankton Community Structure off Gujarat. (By INCOIS, Ministry of Earth & Atmospheric Science)
• Ocean state forecast and validation off- Okha, Gujarat (By INCOIS, Ministry of Earth & Atmospheric Science).
Research under progress:
• Biodiversity study of marine algae at Gulf of Kutch and surrounding islands. • Mass scale cultivation of carrageen yielding alga Kappaphycus and agar yielding alga Gracillaria.
• Effect of optically active substance on phytoplankton community structure off- Gujarat.
• Ocean state forecast and validation research.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals