GET THE APP
Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Dr. Sundar Rao Koyyalamudi is a Research Scientist in the department of Biochemistry and Oncology at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, Australia. He has Ph.D in natural products/analytical chemistry with research interest in medicinal plants and mushrooms. He has extensive research experience including postdoctoral work in natural products at Deakin University, Australia. He has a track record of research and leadership in the area of natural products and nutrition. He has publications of 82 refereed original research articles and three book chapters. His research interests include the method development and pharmacokinetics of anticancer drugs, isolation, screening and structure elucidation of biologically active compoundsfrommedicnal plants and mushrooms and method development for the analysis of metabolites, biomarkers and neutraceutical by using GC, GC-MS, HPLC and HPLC-MS/MS techniques. He is a regular reviewer of several international journals manuscripts.
• Isolation, structure elucidation and quantification of biologically active natural products frommedicinal plants/mushrooms by using HPLC, HPLC-MS/MS and NMR techniques with a particular emphasis on antioxidants and their neuroprotective, anticancer,amyotrophiclateral sclerosis (ALS), antidiabetic, antiasthma, anticardiac andantimicrobial properties.
• Method development and pharmacokinetics of anticancer drugs by using GC, GC-MS, HPLC, HPLC-MS/MS
• Research on aboriginal health mainly focusing on chronic diseases like cancer, diabetic, heart diseases and mental disorders.
• Synthesis of chemotherapeutic drugs derivatives and their metabolites analysis by using chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
• Develop methods for the analysis of metabolites, biomarkers and neutraceuticals by using HPLC and HPLC-Mass Spectrometry.
• Develop methods for the analysis of proteomics (including cyclic peptides) by using HPLC-QTOF Mass Spectrometry.
• Analysis of drug metabolites and toxins in plasma by using GC, GC-MS, HPLC and HPLC-MS/MS
• Develop new technologies for the isolation and identification of bioactive metabolites from medicinal plants by using HPTLC, GC, GC-MS, HPLC and HPLC-MS/MS.
• Chromatographic fingerprint analysis of biomarkers and biopolymers (polysaccharides) by using HPTLC, HPLC, HPLC-MS and CE.
• Method development and validation of vitamins, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and other nutraceutical analysis in dietary foods/tablets by using GC, GLC, HPLC and HPLC-MS/MS.
• Biopolymers (polysaccharides) and their biological activities including immunomodulating properties of medicinal plants and mushrooms.