700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ ReadersThis Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
|Paul F Singh|
|Grace Graduate School, USA|
|ScientificTracks Abstracts: J Addict Res Ther|
|Abstract: Brand new cutting-edge Caregiver’s Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment Manual by Beverly Hills Psychologist Paul F. Singh, MA, LP: Dual diagnosis in alcohol and drug rehab treats both the addiction and psychological issues. Addiction is rarely the only issue facing clients and is often just a symptom related to underlying issues in early childhood attachment disorders. A person who has a dual diagnosis has two separate illnesses, and each illness needs its own treatment plan. Attachment disorders describe disorders of mood, behavior, and social relationships due to a failure to form normal attachments to primary caregiving figures in early childhood. This involves early experiences of neglect, abuse, and an abrupt separation from baby/young child (between 1 month old to 3 years of age) with caregivers. Psychologist Paul Singh shows how most traditional rehab therapy fails people. It targets only 25% of a person’s story. Who would seek surgery that removed just one-fourth of a cancerous tumor? Psychologist Singh not only insightfully addresses the 25%, he skillfully unveils the remaining 75%. As clients understand 100% of their pain and what they’re doing with it, they will no longer simply manage their symptoms. They can now be in a process of healing their attachment disorders. This integrated holistic (body, soul and spirit) model can bring lasting change to those struggling with addictions. If you want to minimize the chance of relapse with your clients and have them personally experience long-term change, start by reading this new book and workbook for caregivers and their clients from Holistic Life Change International.|
Paul F Singh, MA, LP is a Beverly Hills psychologist and life coach. Singh completed his Master of Arts in Counseling at Grace Graduate School in Winona Lake, Indiana. Singh is the CEO and celebrity psychologist at Holistic Life Change International in Beverly Hills. Singh has been a guest lecturer at the former “Meet the Expert” series at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Singh is also an interventionist for the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California. He is the author of the “Living through the Storm: Lasting Change from the Inside Out” book series.
Email: [email protected]
|PDF | HTML|