Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
- 2009 –until now, Professor/consultant of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt.
- 2009 – until now, Director of University Development Center, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- Responsible for teaching academic courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students, examination, training the graduating students during summer training period, research projects,research supervision, consulting the students cultural activities and quality assurance program in Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Co-coordinator of Biochemistry program, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University.
- Supervisors of many Masters and P.hD. theses in Biochemistry.
- Author of more than 40 papers
- Membership of Egyptian biochemistry and molecular Biology Society.
- Membership of Egyptian Chemical Society.
- Membership of American Chemical Society
Water and Mineral metabolism, Applied, cellular and clinical biochemistry, Practical courses in biochemistry, Drug metabolism and drug-drug interaction, Advanced metabolism, Free radical and antioxidants in health and diseases, Hormones and signal transduction and related disorders, Lipids and lipoproteins disorders, Inborn error of metabolism
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals