Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Currently, Prof. Dr. Hosam Bayoumi Hamuda is working at Óbuda University, Faculty of Light Industry and Environmental Engineering, Institute of Environmental Engineering (Budapest, Hungary). He worked as Senior Researcher and deputy director of Research Group for Environmental Microbiology of Hungarian Academy of Sciences-GödöllÅ‘ University of Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences-Szent István University (Budapest). Briefly, He received the degrees of B.Sc. (Chemistry and Botany), M.Sc. (Biological Sciences), University Doctor (Agricultural Sciences-Soil Microbiology) and C.Sc. in Biological Sciences from Garyounis University, Benghazi, Libya, GödöllÅ‘ University of Agricultural Sciences and Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary, respectively. Also, he received the PhD in Biological Sciences, Doctor Habilitation Degree in Environmental Sciences as well as the Professor degree from Szent István University (GödöllÅ‘, Hungary). Also he received the University Doctor Degree in Natural Sciences from Eötvös Loránd University (Budapest). Prof. Hamuda was awarded many times from different organisations, e.g., the Society of Hungarian Microbiologists, the Hungarian Professors Council, etc. and he is a member of many Hungarian and International Organisations. Prof. Hamuda was the general secretory and now is the president of International Council of Environmental Engineering Education (ICEEE) originated since 2010 (Budapest, Hungary) and Member of the International Society of Development and Sustainability (Japan), Society of Hungarian Microbiologists (MMT), Soil Science and Agrochemistry Committee of the Agricultural Sciences Department of IV of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Budapest) and Association of Hungarian Medical Societies (MOTESZ) and others. He was the director of MSc program titled: Microbial Science and Biotechnology (Szent István University, GödöllÅ‘, Hungary) from 2000 to 2008 and director of PhD Program titled: Agricultural-, Environmental Microbiology and Soil Biotechnology until from 2007 to 2015 and now a member of the Environmental Sciences Doctor’s School at Szent István University and Doctoral School on Materials Sciences and Technologies at Óbuda University.
1. Waste and wastewater management;
2. Measurements of rhizosphere index and soil microbial biomass and enzymatic activities in wastewater sludge amended soils; 3. Soil Biotechnology for soil protection, sustainable, health and soil biodiversity;
4. Soil security, microbial inoculants;
5. Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizomicrobiota (PGPR);
6. Colonization of PGPR microbial inoculants in rhizosphere;
7. Nitrification inhibitors and crop quality;
8. Monitorization of organic matter;
10. Roles of engineered metal oxide nanoparticles in biosphere;
11. Public health and health care;
13. Probiotics, antibiotics, xenobiotics and human gut microbiomes.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals