ARGE-SH - The Institute for Sustainable Constructions in Germany has been publishing specialized books on building construction and house building since 1947. (in German: “Arbeitsgemeinschaft für zeitgemäßes Bauen).
It was founded in 1946 as a Research Institute for Cob-buildings, and for group-organized and subsidized self-help-construction of home buildings in Kiel, Germany. (Schleswig-Holstein) ARGE-SH is an official Institute for Rationalization of house building in Germany accredited by the Ministry of Interior of Schleswig-Holstein since 1972.
The main tasks are Consulting and research on sustainable and innovative constructions and building materials and the education and training of engineers, architects and companies of the building sector.
One of the current national projects is the Innovative Technologies of Thermal insulation Network, in international projects for example ARGE-SH is partner of the BEEN-Project (Baltic Energy Efficiency Network
ARGE-SH WORKING GROUP FOR CONTEMPORARY CONSTRUCTION
The ARGE-SH Arbeitsgemeinschaft für zeitnaches Bauen GmbH is a technically and constructional advising service provider for the construction and housing industry, for builders, municipalities, planners and executives. It accompany construction projects and construction processes, from the beginning to the final completion, depending on the requirements profile.
RANGE OF PRODUCTS INCLUDES
• Construction and technical consultations with analyzes
• Building cost analyses • Joint project development
• Technical and planning residential consulting
• Expert opinions and expert opinions
• Quality assurance of construction
• Certification: Quality standard, efficiency Housing standard, passive house
• Development of measures for settlements and neighbourhoods
• Air-tightness tests ("Blower-Door-Test")
• Security and health protection coordination at the construction site (SiGeKo)
• Consulting and education of construction teams
• Project documentation ("Best Practice")
• Technical and planning work aids
• Evaluation of housing (condition, profitability, evaluation of values)
The technical quality monitoring of construction projects is carried out in consultation with the client regarding the nature and scope of the service. It is not intended to replace the continuous building management function, but to complement it meaningfully. In this way, both inspection services at the planning stage (building construction and costs, building description, transparency, etc.) and / or the construction site surveys can be offered with meaningful picture reports. In addition, ARGE also offers security and health coordination services (SiGeKo). In addition to quality control, these can also be ordered separately.